Dear Customer and Stakeholder,
As the situation regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) evolves, we want to assure you that we have taken the necessary measures to ensure that we effectively mitigate its risks at the data center, with our partner Ceflix-Scepter. We are sharing this mail detailing how we intend to continue providing exceptional service to you, while ensuring the safety of our employees and customers. The following are our response plans:
- We do not anticipate any disruption to the data center services. We have already put measures in place to ensure that services that could be administered remotely should be done. Our team have capabilities to work remotely seamlessly.
- Our internal tooling and processes are highly optimized for distributed work. While some of our essential services employees are on-site for physical security and systems support, most of our technical team members will work remotely with no impact on quality of service. That means:
- You’ll continue to have access to your BCP facility and all support services will be available as usual.
- You’ll continue to run your software and cloud services for production or disaster recovery objectives with support services available as usual.
- For customers that already scheduled their BCP/DRP tests for the first quarter, kindly manage the number of personnel coming the the allocated facility to minimize crowding.
- For further inquiries, reach out to us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our critical phone lines 08067191062, 080670078227.
- To help contain the spread and impact of COVID-19, we’re taking the following steps:
- Everyone coming into the data center is expected to use the hand sanitizer at the security post. If anyone desires to wash his or her hands, we have a wash spot at the same post at your disposal.
- Everyone’s temperature will also be measured to assess suitability of entry into the data center in line with public health guidelines.
- To limit the potential of exposing team members or customers to COVID-19, we’ve requested all members of our team to suspend for now company-related travel and convert all external in-person meetings to virtual video calls.
- Beginning Monday, March 23rd and through to April 3rd, our data center will be partially closed to guests except for customers’ staff that have routine rounds to the data center.
- We have created a window for customers that may require special services during this period. Feel free to contact us to discuss these requirements. Be sure we will do our best to provide the required solution practically.
- Anyone who has information about suspected cases should report to the nearest hospital or call the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) on 080097000010 or via sms on 08099555577.
4. Joint commitment to pull-through
As a business owner, we know you’re also dealing with the challenges caused by COVID-19. This is a trying period, and we’re committed to supporting you in every way possible. We’ll get through this together and emerge more formidable than ever before as a people, entity, nation and the world. Stay secure, stay safe, be well.