A quick tour of our data centre reveals that our facilities are engineered to offer a superior infrastructure for continuous Internet operations that support availability, reliability and scalability.
So how do we do it?
Our Data centres combine high-speed Internet backbones with robust peering agreements to ensure speedy and effective distribution of data and are designed to eliminate even a single point of failure.
- Complete redundancy on all systems
- Robust peering agreements
- Local loop connectivity across primary and secondary sites
- Designed for availability, reliability and scalability
- Carrier Neutral Bandwidth Services