Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an independent information security certification governed by the not-for-profit International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC)2.
The CISSP certification was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. It is approved by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) in both their Information Assurance Technical (IAT) and Managerial (IAM) categories. CISSP certified professionals are considered authorities on key security issues including mobile security, risk management, application development security, cloud computing, among others.
CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement for security training. Mitiget Learning Academy (MLA) provides comprehensive CISSP training for participants who wish to gain expertise in defining the design, architecture, management and controls leading to a secure business environment. Individuals possessing this vendor neutral credential are high in demand by corporations all over the world who want to protect their organizations from a growing spurt of sophisticated cyber-attacks.
Who Should Attend this Training Course?
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Director
- Network Architect
Benefits and Main Purpose of Course
- Understand the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Define and apply information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course
- CISSP Certification validates the credentials of someone in understanding Information Security and is therefore a globally recognized certification.
- Your job prospects will increase after the completion of this CISSP training as today there is an increased spending in IT Security by companies.
- After completing this certification, you can get automatic membership to the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²Membership.
- A minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the (ISC)² approved list
- Security governance principles
- Compliance requirements, legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security.
- Security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Business Continuity (BC) requirements
- Risk management concepts
- Threat modelling concepts and methodologies
- Identify and classify information and assets
- Determine and maintain information and asset ownership
- Privacy protection, asset retention, and data security controls
- Selecting controls based upon systems security requirements
- Assess and mitigate the vulnerabilities of security architectures, designs, and solution elements
- Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in web-based systems, mobile systems and embedded devices
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Schedule & Prices
Duration & Course Fee
Live Virtual Classroom (Instructor-Led)
Duration: 5 Days
Fee: Call to request for a quote
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contact us today to book your course through: firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 909 552 2003, +2348067191062
Return to Training Options