Mitiget offers dedicated office space for your personnel in the event of a disaster.
- Class A office space connected to enterprise class data center
- Dedicated and shared options available
- One-hop access to multiple Tier-1 network backbones
- BCP seats with options for IP phones, desktop PCs, monitors and KVMs
- PBX support
- Conference rooms
- 24/7/365 facility and logistical support
- Activation point of contact
- Hundreds of hotels are conveniently located nearby
Businesses should implement a disaster recovery (DR) solution before a catastrophe occurs. In our data center facility, we offer DR services with Business Continuity Plan facility for personnel and secondary data center space for quick recovery from any disruption to IT operations and critical business processes.
Now is the time to be proactive against a weather disaster, power outage, fire, loss of key personnel/vendors or any other event that could take your data off-line. Continue working in a safe environment on your business applications. How you connect to your applications is determined by the BCP facility you choose – either via redundant network connectivity or a direct connect to your IT infrastructure in our enterprise colocation facility located in the same building.
Mitiget BCP Facility Features
Mitiget’s BCP facility offers many advantages for companies requiring BCP facility and or disaster recovery solutions for their data and personnel, including:
- We are located at Lagos Mainland which is more than 20 km from Lagos Island where most of the companies have their primary site for IT infrastructure. The facility is in a centrally located city (Oregun in Ikeja axis) within Lagos Nigeria and is easy to get to from both third mainland bridge or Ikorodu super highway.
- Oregun is a dry land, one of the safest cities in Lagos, Nigeria in terms of disaster risks – far from flood area.
- Oregun, where our facility is located, has relatively stable and reliable power, which is connected to the industrial grid.
- There is a substantial concentration of fiber rings in and around Oregun for the provision of any connectivity. This is one of the main variables companies consider when making site location decisions.